Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Pizza and Insomnia

It's the night before the conference, and fingers crossed, I've thought of everything and it's all gonna be ok... Didn't really sleep last night, and I reckon there's another night of that on the way. Not that I'm worried, but I just keep playing out every scenario over and over again in my head...

We're off for Pizza in an hour or so, which is lucky as I've never tried to book a table for 30 on Valentine's night before, which was a bit like Joseph and Mary trying to find a B+B on Christmas Eve. It's kind of got that Christmas Eve feeling, that fatalistic calm that comes after the shops have closed where you think, 'Well, if I've forgotten anything or anyone, too flippin late'.

There's wireless at Broadway, so I'll try to blog the day as it goes, but I'm not promising anything!

No comments: